Wednesday 10 August 2011

Experiment...

Peter Callasen work..

while conducting my research i came across the designer "Peter Callasen".
I found his work really interesting and exiting. I love how humour is displayed in his work as well as immense skill. i really like the idea of the positive and negative space been messed around with to show opposites.  
  







My experimentation....

The positive and negative space a really a fun concept. 
So i have drawn and cut out two opposites, 
the little soft dog and the fierce wolf.  


I left some little pieces of paper on the paws of the dog so they
 can be placed inside the slits on the negative wolf piece.


I then attached the two designs together. I really like the outcome as some little dogs 
believe that they're bigger than they actually are.
 and this design puts that point across.



Using the same technique i created another which is of a slim woman
 with a larger shadow.




No comments:

Post a Comment