Thursday 11 August 2011

Flowery things....


Jenny starks work...

Jenny starks designs are really colourful and the amount of layers of paper she uses creates these stunningly complex designs. i love the way her designs are much like flowers. Also the use of vibrant colour looks really interesting to work with.












Some primary research of flowers...

I went into the garden and took some shots of flowers. the layers of petals 
and vibrant colours give me some really great ideas.





My  sculptures.......


The contrast between the bland white paper and the vibrant colour is 
extremely interesting and stands out a lot.


Adding more sheets of paper meant more layers as seen below in my 
other sculptures. i really like how thick the paper sculpture has become.









These last two photos of my sculpture ads my favourites as they're 
simple but really effective
.




No comments:

Post a Comment