Thursday 11 August 2011

More floral paper sculpting....


after creating the flowery looking paper sculptures i decided to use the same technique again, but this time i have used a more natural stock of paper (the colour of leaves and stems). 



These macro shots are really nice as the finer details are seen like the curls 
in the paper form and the beautiful textures.







Below i have used daylight as my light source which is colder but more detail
can be seen.






Here i used a lamp and put my sculpture right next to the blurb which has given the piece
a glowing effect. The light is tinted with green and hits the other parts of the sculpture. 
This is really effective.


I got a little exited experimenting with light sources and placed a candle inside my
 paper which gave me some really interesting photos. The candle light is natural
 andglows beautifully upon the paper.






No comments:

Post a Comment